This month's Model Muse Monday features Natalie Alvarado, a Snapchat-loving, Bay Area native who let us into some of her beauty tips and how she began her modeling career. We were able to sit down with her while she was in hair and makeup and squeeze some questions in. Thanks Natalie!
1. How did you get into modeling?
"I was living in the Bay Area working at a corporate office and I hated it. I was online shopping and saw plus size models and decided to give it a try. I sent photos to LA Models and they signed me as long as I moved to LA, so I did."
2. What do you like to do on your time off and/or down time?
"I really like painting and I just started drawing. I also use Snapchat a lot."
3. What is one app you can't live without and why?
"Snapchat because there are so many filters and I get to make up characters with the faces. It's fun. And it disappears in 24 hours."
4. Where has been your favorite place that you have shot for modeling?
"A gorgeous home in LA."
5. Any beauty or health tips for girls on the go?
"Drink more water! Staying hydrated is so good for your skin. Also use chapstick."