- What information do we collect?
We ask for your name, telephone number, home address, email address and age for competitions, sweepstakes, or newsletter sign ups. When a purchase is made on our site, in addition to the above, we also ask for delivery address, and payment method details. We may obtain information about your usage of our Website to help us develop and improve it further through online surveys and other requests.
- What will the data be used for?
Your data will enable us, and our processors, to fulfill your order, to notify you about important functionality changes and for statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and our services to you. We may also send you, from time to time (by email or post), information about products and services and details of promotions and special offers from Poshsquare. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, we offer a range of ways in which you can inform us about your marketing preferences:
- All email messages and email newsletters will contain information on how you can unsubscribe.
- Send an email to our customer service division using our feedback form writing "unsubscribe" in the subject heading
- In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud.
- Call our customer services division—see the "Contact Us" section or write to us using the address below:
2027 Long Beach Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90058
- What do we share with others?
- Your California Statutory Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request, please specify that you want a “Your Poshsquare California Privacy Rights Notice” and allow 30 days for response.
- Links to third-party sites
- Privacy of children on our website
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect any information from any person below the age of 13.
In the unlikely event that Poshsquare or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.